Dear MARES-fans and photo contest participants,
the winner of the contest is David Valencia that got voted by both judges with the highest score. The two photographers (Frank Schneider/Germany and Alberto Balbi/Italy) where voting according to the following criteria:
• illumination: perfect illumination on the object and the picture scene itself;
• focus: the photo shows a perfect depth in the field of vision;
• structure of the picture: position of the objects on the picture and in context to each of them;
• subject used: timing, location and how its composed;
• originality: uniqueness of the image;
David will get a full set of MARES Equipment to take even better pictures in the future!