We are pleased to inform you that Dive Organizer 2.7 is online and available for download.
The main new features regarding this release are the following:
• Full support for Nemo Air and Puck computers.
• Support for sharing collected data with DAN:
Every diver is enabled to create what we call a “DAN EVENT”. Here he or she can fill in some important data about the dives to be shared with DAN.
There are three levels of information required:
- information about the dive site itself;
- personal information about the diver;
- information about the “group of dives” which belongs to this “DAN Event”.
Once the diver registers all the information it is just a matter of a mouse click and the file is sent directly to DAN and here implemented in the statistics and research database.
This direct cooperation between diving industry and researchers is a very important step, enlarging the research field of DAN to all divers using Mares computers supported by Dive Organizer, with the ultimate goal to improve diver safety.
• Fixes bug during firmware updates in Nemo Air.
• Dive profile print option.
• Ability to browse among the dives in dive chart mode.