Sprint SF Clay Women
Bulletproof has never been lighter: HEAD's revolutionary SPRINT SF is the most durable lightweight performance shoe in the tennis industry. Thanks to the use of SuperFabric® material on the upper, this one is the perfect and incredibly comfortable weapon against tough courts and brutal baseline grinds forever.
- High abrasion resistant SuperFabric® vamp material
- Lightweight and flexible upper
- Seamless welded TPU films
- Wrapping lacing system for custom fit
- Full sock construction
- Heel stabilizer
- Comfortable EVA sockliner
- Low-to-the-ground midsole construction with a minimum drop from the heel to the forefoot (almost flat)
- Little running like toe spring for an easy flex
- Visible triple density injected midsole construction featuring TRI-NRG technology
- 3D-anti torsion shank with integrated HEAD COOLING SYSTEM
- Pure sharp herringbone tread for clay courts only
HEAD’s sole technology for best performance on court
The ultimate protection around the toe and medial side
Best 360° degree ventilation – sole & upper.
Stability trigger in the lateral outsole avoids roll overs
Special rubber compound for best traction and durability.
Stable TPU brace for best heel fit
Extremely abrasion resistant and at the same time very lightweight and flexible upper material.
Sock Support System
Elastic Sock Construction for initial comfort and support.