TERMS AND CONDITIONS - "TO THE KORE GIVEAWAY"
1. “To the KORE Giveaway” is a sweepstake organized by HEAD Sport GmbH, Wuhrkopfweg 1, 6921 Kennelbach, Austria ("HEAD") that runs from 18th of March 2021 until 30th of March 2021 (“Competition”).
2. This sweepstake is a public competition. HEAD will also report publicly about the
This competition is free of charge and is only subject to the present Terms & Conditions and to all applicable laws and regulations.
By entering and participating in the competition Participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and represent that Participants satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below. If Participants do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, they may not participate in the competition.
I. Competition process and selection of winners
1. The competition begins on 18th of March 2021 and ends on 30th of March 2021.
2. In order to participate, Participants need to reside in one of the following countries: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden. Participants from other countries can not participate.
Participants above the age of 18, who is not excluded from the competition according to clause II./3 of these Terms & Conditions of participation, can register for the competition. If we find out that a minor under the age of 18 has registered for the competition we will promptly delete all data submitted to us.
3. The following people are excluded from participation in the competition:
HEAD employees and their families, and the employees and families of partners of HEAD, who are involved with the design, organization and implementation of this competition.
4. The participation in the competition is only possible on Facebook or Instagram Registration can be accomplished as follows:
Between 18th of March 2021 and 30th of March 2021 Participants may register via lead ad form on Facebook, or Instagram by entering their first name, last name, e-mail address and country. Participants may only take part in the competition from a single Facebook or Instagram account. Even if Participants register more than once, the will only be given a single participation in this competition. This competition is not linked to Facebook or Instagram and is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated in any way to Facebook or Instagram. The use of Facebook and Instagram is subject to Facebook and Instagram’s terms and conditions. HEAD disclaims any liability should Participant fail to comply with the terms and conditions of Facebook or Instagram.
5. The winners will be randomly drawn latest on the 2nd of April 2021.
In case of winning Participants will be informed from HEAD via e-mail. Winners must answer within 10 days.
6. If a winner does not confirm the prize within 10 days, the information will be without effect and the prize will be withdrawn. HEAD reserves the right to determine alternative winners based on a second selection by chance. The same applies if a winner rejects the prize.
7. The prizes:
Two (2) HEAD KORE Setup Packages:
HEAD KORE Setup 1: Women Package
- KORE 93 W Ski + available binding
- Freeride Backpack
- KORE white pole
- Kore Jacket Women
- Kore Pants Women
- Contex Pro 5K red KORE Goggle
HEAD KORE Setup 2: Men Package
- KORE 93 Ski + available binding
- Freeride Backpack
- KORE yellow pole
- Kore Jacket Men
- Kore Bib Pants Men
- Contex Pro 5K red KORE Goggle
HEAD will inform the winners about the respective prize package they have won. The winners can only win one prize package.
8. HEAD bears the delivery cost of the prizes to the winners by courier/mail. However, all other potential costs related to winning a price, such as any taxes or duties shall be borne by the winners.
9. HEAD reserves the right to replace any or all prizes with prizes of a similar value.
10. A winner may reject any prize awarded to him/her.
11. No cash alternatives will be provided and prizes are not exchangeable, non‐transferable and non‐refundable.
12. HEAD does not accept any liability for errors in the submission and transmission of applications. HEAD does not accept any responsibility for registrations that are lost, arrive late, are illegible, incomplete, damaged, or invalid in any other way.
13. The competition will be run at HEAD´s sole discretion. HEAD’s decision in relation to all matters in connection with the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The recourse of the courts is excluded.
II. Data protection
1. General: HEAD hereby provides notice that Participant´s personal details will be collected and processes as described under Section II of these Terms and Conditions. By accepting these terms and conditions Participant acknowledges that his/her personal data will be processed by HEAD (Controller) for the purpose of organizing and conducting the competition (e.g. to contact the winner) as well as for the subscription of our newsletter.
2. Transmission: This data might also be transmitted to official partners inside and outside of the European Union to support to performance of the competition (e.g. carrier for delivery of prize, other members of the HEAD group for administrative purposes). If the personal data is processed in a country that does not have a recognized level of data protection such as the European Union, we will use contractual or other recognized means to ensure that their personal data is properly protected.
3. Duration of storage: Personal data will be processed for the performance of the competition as well as for the subscription to our newsletter. Participants who unsubscribe from our newsletter are still eligible to participate in the competition.
If participants unsubscribe from our newsletter during the time range of the competition, we will delete or anonymize personal data of participants, who did not win anything six months after the end of the competition and the personal data of winners seven years after the end of the competition or if applicable until the expiry of the guarantee, warranty, limitation and statutory retention periods valid for us and/or beyond this until the ending of any legal disputes in which the data are required as evidence.
4. Individual rights: Participants have the right to information over their personal data stored, deletion and correction of the data saved concerning their person, withdraw their consent to processing of their personal data, data portability, object to processing of their personal data, to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. To exercise any of those rights he/she may send an inquiry to email@example.com indicating which right he/she is referring to. To ensure that personal data is not shared with any unauthorized third party, please enclose with the request details that allow us to clearly identify you as an individual.
III. LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
1. Participants are herewith informed that for the prize (ski + ski bindings) the same warranty and operational provisions will be applicable as for products sold by retailers. However, HEAD shall not be liable for anything additionally.
2. In particular, HEAD herewith explicitly reminds the potential winner of a prize that the ski bindings still must be mounted and adjusted professionally by an authorized sports retailer. HEAD shall not be liable for any damage which results from an incorrect adjustment or for an adjustment not made by an authorized professional.
IV. Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
1. These terms and conditions are exclusively subject to the laws of the Republic of Austria, provided this does not contravene any compulsory legislation.
2. Any legal issues that arise in connection with the performance of and participation in this competition will exclusively be dealt with by the relevant courts in the place of jurisdiction of the HEAD headquarters, provided this does not contravene any compulsory legislation. HEAD may however also elect to apply to the courts of the residence of Participant.
3. If any clauses of these Terms and Conditions should prove wholly or partially invalid, the validity of the remaining clauses will not be affected.