Do you want to change the shipping country?
Please review your address and make any necessary changes by selecting "Change/ Edit Address"
REVOCATION OF ORDERS AND RETURN INFORMATION
1. Right of revocation
1.1. The revocation period is two weeks. You have the right, without giving reasons, to revoke the contract within fourteen (14) days from the day when you or a third party appointed by you who is not the haulage contractor took possession of the Goods.
1.2. To execute your right of revocation, you must inform us (Mares S.p.A, attention of: online customer service, Salita Bonsen 4, I-16035 Rapallo, Italy, or by fax to +39 0185201472 or via e-mail to email@example.com) in due time of your intention to revoke this contract. For this purpose, you may use the revocation form template which is available on our website; however, this is not mandatory.
1.3. Sending notification of exercising the right of revocation before the cancellation period ends is sufficient for the compliance with the cancellation period.
2. Consequences of revocation
2.1. If this contract is revoked, we will reimburse to you all payments for the purchased Goods which you have returned (including regular delivery costs, but excluding higher delivery costs resulting from choosing a special delivery form). Such reimbursement shall occur immediately or, subject to the situations mentioned below, within fourteen (14) days at the latest from the day we receive your notification of revocation. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment which you used for the original transaction, unless we expressly agree upon something else with you. We will under no circumstances charge any fees to you for such reimbursement. We have the right to deny a refund until you have returned the Goods to us or until you provided us with evidence that you have sent the Goods back, whichever is earlier.
2.2. You must immediately, or, in any case, within fourteen (14) days at the latest return the Goods from the day when you notify us of the cancellation of the contract. The term is deemed complied with if you ship the Goods before the end of the term of fourteen (14) days.
2.3. You shall be responsible for handling the Goods with due care and shall be liable for damage caused by you. We reserve the right to claim damages for returned Goods which were used or damaged in any other way by you. You will be required to compensate a loss in value if this loss in value can be traced back to a use by you which was not necessary for checking the quality, features or functionality of the Goods. We expressly reserve the right to deduct all damages/losses in value from amounts which we must reimburse to you (set-off).
2.4. Our online shop does not offer the possibility to directly exchange ordered Goods. If you do not wish to keep your Goods, please send a notification of revocation as well as the Goods back to us according to our return information and simply place a new order to receive the selected Goods in another size or colour.
3. Costs for returning the Goods
The direct cost of returning the Goods shall be borne by you. However, if you want to return the Goods free of charge, please contact our online customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org; they will provide you with a “return code”, which you shall enter in the prepaid return label from our courier services. The prepaid return label is enclosed in every delivery. Please note that this return code is absolutely required to return Goods free of charge. Please put the Good(s) into the delivery box, attach the prepaid return label so that it is clearly visible on the upper side of the box and contact our courier services to arrange the collection of the Good(s).
4. Exclusion of the right of revocation
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts regarding
• the supply of Goods or services for which the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
• the supply of Goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised;
• the supply of Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
• the supply of sealed Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
• the supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
• the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the actual value of which is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader;
• the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery;
• the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
5. Customer service
If you have any questions, comments or complaints relating to your ordered Goods, please contact us at
• MARES S.p.A, attention of: online customer service, Salita Bonsen 4, I-16035 Rapallo, Italy, via e-mail: email@example.com, or via fax no. +39 0185201472.
Dated: January 2016