What is the return policy?
Products may be returned for a full refund to the original payment method provided the items are returned to us within 10 days of you receiving the products.
Please ensure that any product you wish to return is unused, in its original packaging and has all tags still attached. You agree that it is at the sole and absolute discretion of HEAD to determine if the product has been used.
- New racquets or paddles must show no signs of use and must be returned in the original poly bag (e.g. plastic
on the handle, all tags still attached, no scrapes on the bumper guards, etc.).
- Shoes must be returned in the box the shoes came in with no tape or shipping labels directly on the shoe box.
The shoes must show no signs of wear and should be free of all lint, hair or other foreign substances.
- Bags must be returned in the original polybag and have all tags still on and show no signs of use.
- Gloves and eyewear must be returned in original packaging with no signs of wear.
- Balls must be in the original containers and unopened.
- String and other accessories must arrive back in the original packaging, unopened
How do I return my product?
To initiate a return please contact our customer service team at either email@example.com
Can I exchange my product?
Unfortunately we are not able to exchange products. We are able to refund your initial order but you will have to place a new order online.
How long will it take to see a refund on my return?
All refunds will go back to the original payment method within 5-10 business days from the day that we receive the returned product.
How can I check on the status of my return?
To check on the status of your return please contact our customer service team at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-265-7257.
Can I return my HEAD product that I purchased at another retailer?
No. Any HEAD product purchased at a third party retailer must be returned to that retailer.
We are only able to process returns and refunds for purchases made on head.com.