Last updated: July 17, 2023
WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE!
This policy contains important information about privacy practices. We summarize the key points from each section below:
- What personal data do we collect? We collect information such as your name, demographic details, purchase history, and activity on our websites.
- How do we use your personal data? We generally use the information we collect to communicate with you and for operational purposes (such as marketing, fulfilling orders, and improving our offerings).
- How long do we keep your personal data? We will delete your information based on our record retention policy, but we may keep it for longer when legally required.
- What personal data do we sell or share? We use third-party services that monitor certain activity on our website and across the internet in order to improve our user experience and provide you with useful advertisements. To the extent that constitutes selling or sharing your information, we only allow the services to collect the following categories of information: Commercial Information as well as Internet and Electronic Network Activity Information. You can opt out of such sales or sharing by clicking here.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT, HOW DO WE USE IT, AND WHO DO WE COLLECT IT FROM?
In general, we use the term “personal data” to mean information that can uniquely identify you, but we will treat information we collect from you or others as personal data wherever necessary under applicable law.
In the last 12 months, we collected the following types of personal data:
- Identifiers. This includes details such as your name, email, and address.
- Customer Records. This includes details such as your name, email, address, payment information, and telephone number.
- Protected Characteristics. This includes details such as your age, gender, and other information that the law considers protected characteristics.
- Geolocation Data. We collect your IP address to determine your general location so that we can display the appropriate regional version of the website.
- Commercial Information. This includes details such as products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet and Electronic Network Activity Information. This includes details such as information regarding your interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- This includes drawing inferences from any of the information above to create a profile about you.
- Sensitive Information. We collect payment information and your login information that you use on our websites.
We collect your personal data from you (including your devices), third parties who operate tournaments (or host other events), and organizations for athletes. Additionally, if you log into our website using a third-party account—such as Google or Facebook—we may collect your information from that third party.
We explain below why we use your personal data and what data we use for each purpose:
Data Categories Involved
Communicating with you. We may use your information to contact you.
Providing customer service. We may use your information to provide you with customer service in connection with your order or interaction with us.
Contact Information, Purchase/Transaction History, Payment of Financial Account Information
Honoring our contract with you. We may use your information to fulfil our contractual obligations to you. For example, we may disclose your information to a transportation specialist after you place an order.
Contact Information, Purchase/Transaction History, Geolocation Information
Improving our offerings. We may use your information to conduct market research and product development.
Purchase/Transaction History, Customer Feedback
Complying with our legal obligations: We may use your information if we have a legal obligation or need to assert (or defend) a legal claim.
Cookie Information, Purchase/Transaction History, Customer Feedback, Individual Preferences
Operating our company. We may use your information for our internal operational purposes, such as auditing; analyzing trends; operating our website; engaging in short-term, transient uses; detecting security incidents; debugging issues affecting our site’s functionality, undertaking internal research to develop technology; and engaging in other activities related to improving or maintaining our offerings. For example, if you review a product on our website, we may use your information to display and evaluate that review.
Contact Information, Purchase/Transaction History, Individual Preferences, Customer Feedback, Demographic Information, Geolocation Information
Marketing. We may use your information to market our offerings to you. For example, after you place an order, we may contact you about other products we believe will be of interest.
Contact Information, Individual Preferences, Purchase/Transaction History
Offering sweepstakes. We may use your information in connection with sweepstakes, promotions, or other contests in which you participate.
We do not use your sensitive personal data, as explained above, for reasons other than those allowed by California Consumer Privacy Act regulation 7027(m).
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In general, we keep your information for as long as we need it to carry out the purposes described above and as necessary to comply with our records-management policies. We may keep your information for longer periods when required to comply with our legal obligations, such as in connection with litigation.
HOW DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may disclose your personal data to other companies, including our affiliates or subsidiaries. In the last 12 months, we disclosed identifiers, customer records, and financial details to our vendors. These vendors provide us services, such as helping us process payments. We also provided identifiers, customer records, and commercial information to our marketing affiliate who helps us promote our products.
We may also disclose your information to others: to comply with the law or court orders, in connection with appropriate investigations, as needed to protect our legal interests (such as advancing or defending claims), and in connection with a corporate reorganization (such as a merger or bankruptcy proceedings).
We do not provide your information to third parties in exchange for money. As discussed more below, however, we allow trusted partners to collect some of your data so they can provide you targeted advertising based on your interactions with us and others online. Some states may consider this practice as us “selling” or “sharing” your information. In the last 12 months, we allowed companies to collect the following categories of personal data for targeted advertising: Commercial Information as well as Internet and Electronic Network Activity Information. Given that we limit our collection of data concerning minors, we do not have actual knowledge that we allowed those companies to collect information on anyone who is younger than 16 years old.
You can learn about your options for preventing our use of your information for such advertising by reviewing the rights described later in this policy or completing this form.
If you do not want us to use your data for targeted advertising, you can choose to opt out by exercising your rights discussed below or changing your browser’s cookie settings. Please note that disabling cookies may mean that certain functionality of the website is also disabled. Additionally, some browsers allow you to enable preference signals requesting that websites neither track you nor sell or share personal data collected during your website visit for targeted advertising. We attempt to respond to all preference signals sent by your browser, but these features are constantly evolving, are not uniform, and may not be widely known. If you believe we are not responding to a particular preference signal, please reach out to us using the contact information below.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We are committed to safeguarding your information. We have implemented various technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your personal data from unintentional or unauthorized use or access. But no security measures can be perfect.
HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY PRIVACY RIGHTS & CHOICES?
Our commitment to privacy includes going beyond what is required. In some states, such as Colorado and California, the law grants you the below rights (subject to some limitations). But we will endeavor to honor these rights for everyone in the United States:
- Right to Know. You can ask us to give you information about our collection and use of your personal data. Specifically, you can request we provide you one or more of the following: the categories of personal data we collected about you; the categories of sources from which we collected your personal data; our purposes for collecting, selling, or sharing your personal data; the categories of third parties to whom we disclose your personal data; and the specific pieces of personal data we collected about you. You can also ask that we provide you a copy of your information in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Right to Delete. You can ask us to delete your personal data.
- Right to Correct. You can ask us to correct any inaccurate personal data that we have about you. You may review and change any personal data in your account profile and, where applicable, personal account preferences stored in our system if you believe the information may be out of date or incorrect.
- Right to Opt Out of Targeted Advertising (Sharing). You can ask us to not allow third-party advertisers to collect your information on our website for targeting advertisements based on your activity across multiple websites. [A concept known as “targeted advertising” in most places and “sharing” in California.] You can exercise this right by clicking here or following the instructions below.
- Right to Opt Out of Sales. You can ask us to not sell your information by clicking here or following the instructions below. As noted above, we do not “sell” your information in the traditional sense (an exchange for money), but we do disclose it for targeted advertising—which some jurisdictions may consider a sale.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising those rights. If you want to exercise the above rights, you can submit a request by using our portal here, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling us at 1-800-289-7366 (select option 3). You can also have your agent submit a request on your behalf. If you rely on an agent, we require one of the following before we can process the request:
- The agent providing us a copy or your signed permission authorizing the agent to make the request;
- You verifying your identity directly with us; or
- You confirming with us that you provided the agent permission to submit the request.
Please submit that information to email@example.com. In the subject line, please write: Data Subject Request – Agent Authorization.
In order to process your request, unless you are requesting to opt out of sales or targeted advertising, we will need to verify your identity. We will verify your identity by asking you for certain details—such as your name, address, phone number, and order number—and comparing your responses to the information we have on file.
If we did not honor your request in full, you can file an appeal by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please write: Data Subject Right Appeal – [Full Name]. The body of the email should include: (1) your name, (2) the date of the decision you are appealing, and (3) an explanation for why you disagree with that decision. We will contact you if we need more information.
Nevada residents may opt out of the future sale of their information by emailing us at email@example.com.
In addition to the rights descried above, we are committed to offering you choices regarding your information. Specifically, you can:
- Withdraw Consent. If you provided your consent for us to use your information, you may request to withdraw that consent for future uses of your information. Where applicable, you may log in to your account to update your information or preferences, which may include revoking consent to certain communication outreach and marketing uses. You may also contact us at the address provided in the Contact Us section below to withdraw your consent.
- Opt-Out of Marketing Messages. You may always opt out of receiving future marketing messages from us by following the opt-out instructions in the messages we send you, or by contacting us at the address provided below. Please be aware that if you opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process your opt-out request, you may receive marketing messages from us during that period. Additionally, if you opt out of text messages, it will not affect whether you continue to receive email marketing.
306 S 45th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85043