HEAD Revolt Evo 2.0 Men Court Shoes
Experience pure comfort in the new REVOLT EVO 2.0 men’s shoe with plenty of cushioning, padding and flexibility as well as an extra-wide fit.
• Luxuriously comfortable with superb cushioning, padding, flexibility and breathability
• Extra-wide fit
- Breathable and lightweight mesh
- Integrated lacing straps
- Comfortable tongue and collar padding
- Toe and medial protection
- Higher heel to toe drop
- Triple density midsole
- 3D anti torsion midfoot shank
- Hybrid outsole profile for all tennis surfaces
- Special durability zones for hardcourt users
- Open tread zones for best grip on clay
- Durable non-marking rubber
- Lateral forefoot trigger
- Ventilation holes
Delivery & Returns
Fedex calculated rates for any order under $100 or for any expedited order.
Free shipping on any order over $100.
Any order, excluding customized items, placed by 12:00 PM EST Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) will ship within 24 - 48 hours. If you’ve placed an order after 12:00 PM EST or on a weekend, your order will process on the next business day.
Orders placed with expedited shipping will ship out the same day if the orders are placed by 12:00 PM EST Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays)
30 Day Return:
All products, excluding customized items, may be returned for a full refund to the original payment method provided the items are returned to us within 30 days of you receiving the products.
Please ensure that any product you wish to return is unused, in its original packaging and has all tags still attached. You agree that it is at the sole and absolute discretion of HEAD to determine if the product has been used.
- New racquets or paddles must show no signs of use and must be returned in the original poly bag (e.g. plastic on the handle, all tags still attached, no scrapes on the bumper guards, etc.).
- New racquets that were originally shipped unstrung cannot be strung and header cards must be included.
- Shoes must be returned in the box the shoes came in with no tape or shipping labels directly on the shoe box. The shoes must show no signs of wear and should be free of all lint, hair or other foreign substances.
- Bags must be returned in the original polybag and have all tags still on and show no signs of use.
- Gloves and eyewear must be returned in original packaging with no signs of wear.
- Balls must be in the original containers and unopened.
- String and other accessories must arrive back in the original packaging, unopened